It’s a team effort.
We are expanding our team and looking for talented and passionate people to join Certainly!
We are currently looking for an ambitious and trustworthy Sales Engineer, who is interested in working with an award-winning and dynamic startup that supplies top-performing Conversational AI and chatbots.
Sales Engineering is an integral part of the continued success and growth of Certainly globally. We are looking for exceptional sales talent that will play a key role in driving new business for our sales organization.
About the role.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting field sales reps selling an innovative Conversational Commerce solution in a fast-moving and high growth e-commerce market!
Working together with the Sales organization and/or our Partners you will lead the technical discovery and present the solution to prospective customers. In order to support the prospect in their decision process, it is important that you have a good overview of the system landscape when it comes to e-commerce, content management, and digital marketing.
- Lead the technical discovery in the sales process.
- Present the recommended solution – Work with the Sales team/Partners in responding to RFPs – Provide market insights and feedback to the product development team.
- Orchestrate the discussions with prospects’ executives around their business needs and vision of a solution.
Education and Experience Requirements.
- 2-4+ years’ experience as sales engineer or consultant.
- Experience working with Enterprise software.
- Experience from working with e-commerce, CMS and/or search- and merchandising engines – Good knowledge about information integration and information logistics.
- Experience from presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Location: this position can be held remotely, so we’re flexible regarding where you’re based.
Attitudes and skills.
- The ability to teach and advise customers by delivering insights that reframe how customers look at their business and needs.
- Delivering the right message to the right person by delivering sales messages in the context of the customer.
- Desire to seek issue resolution.
- Willingness to risk disapproval.
- Customer-needs assessment.
- You are hardworking and goal-oriented, and pursue goals in a direct but non-aggressive way.
- A tireless positive attitude.
- A track record of driving results.
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures.
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own.
- You are a Team player.
What we offer.
- Office location: Copenhagen, Madrid or remote.
- Competitive compensation based on base salary and sales commission.
- A diverse team with a wide range of people in terms of ethnicity, age and life stage.
- Work/life balance: Life is not a sprint, but a marathon. Don’t burn out and we try to facilitate a healthy balance.
- Work from home or Work from work: Freedom to calibrate your workplace situation in a way that is meaningful to you .
- Progress over perfection: We don’t have a zero-mistake-culture but encourage you to try new “things” and learn from them.
- Work in a company that is building and commercializing state-of-the-art technology.
- Be part of a startup: A young company and culture where you can influence how we do things.
- Flat organization: You are encouraged to voice your opinion and ideas at any point and will be thanked for them even when they are not put into practice.
- Personal growth: Opportunity to grow your skills and career opportunities in Certainly or outside.
- Learn from others: Opportunity to learn from a diverse team and benefit from the variety and experiences.
- International: Have the opportunity to engage with people from all cultures around the world.